May 23, 2011

Hair 101

Today, I went back to MDA to take up my make-up Hair 101 class since I had to miss that class for an exam. Let me tell you something about doing hair: IT IS NOT EASY! hahaha well, maybe it's just me. I found it really tiring :( I have a much deeper appreciation for the people who are tasked to blow dry the clients hair at salons. KUDOS TO YOU! ;) 

My classmates and I did eachothers hair. My partner was Gel (I hope I spelled that right :/ hahaha), and here are some photos of my work on her hair:


It took me FOREVER to do this :| hahahaha 

First, we had to set our hair with rollers and bendy rollers. I've never used bendy rollers before and to my surprise, they actually work better than rollers! The curls were more defined. 

chillin' with my rollers on

HOW COOL IS THIS THING?? I felt like an astronaut hahahaha

I just had to take another photo HAHA

tools

I didnt enjoy doing hair as much as I love doing makeup, but I think it would be handy to know how to do basic hair setting and stuff if need be. My mom really wants me to study further hairstyling, but I don't know...I'm not feeling it right now. I don't think its really my thing :p We'll see though, maybe I'll change my mind in the future :)

Thanks for dropping by!
Have a good one :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :) xx