May 22, 2011

Cheap Thrills: Daiso Japanese Store

One thing you should know about me: I'm a big CHEAPIE! and I don't mean that in a bad way. NOT AT ALL. By cheapie I mean that I love discovering good finds that's very friendly to my wallet :D raise your hand if you're a cheapie like me! hahaha
Today, my mom and I went to one of our favorite cheapie stores: DAISO Japanese store where their price point is at PHP85! Its like the 99 cents store in the U.S only its Japanese and I swear, they have almost EVERYTHING!
This is the St. Francis branch, near SM megamall

They have school supplies:


Cute notebook!

Reminds me of MUJI, except the items in Daiso are half or even more than half the price! 


Gadgets:

Batteries galore!

Party Favors:

Kitchen wear:

Stuff for your pets: 

Containers and holders:


The most peculiar thing I found in the store would be this hand soap that I saw with ginseng in it...LITERALLY
 that's not something you see everyday :p

Here are my purchases from the store: 
  • Bobby Pins and Comb set: Bought these for my Hair 101 class tomorrow which I am very excited about :D
  • The plastic pen holder is for my makeup brushes. I'm currently using a glass one and I thought a plastic one would be safer in case of any accidents.
  • And lastly, how cute is that multi-colored medicine holder? I'm going to be using it for something else though which I will be posting soon, so stay tuned! ;) 
I absolutely love this store for the cheap and inexpensive things. Although some may probably be bought for cheaper at another store, this is a great one-stop-shop if you have no time to go look at the different stores. If you like items you see in Muji, like the school supplies, but find them too expensive for your budget, Daiso is a great alternative :) 

Hope you  enjoyed this little cheap thrill! If you've been to Daiso or plan on going after reading this, I'd really love to hear what you have to say about the store :)

Thanks for dropping by! Have a good one :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :) xx