Oct 14, 2011

MUT: Wide Awake

Hi Everyone!

I'm finally on the last push before my sembreak starts!! It's been a hectic week that's why I haven't been able to upload any makeup for today looks :( I didn't feel like putting on makeup that much since I was so stressed.. 
Anyway, I thought this look would be perfect for this specific circumstance that a lot of students and hard working ladies experience: GETTING NO SLEEP. I'm sure a lot of you can relate. Well, I've been having a lot of sleepless nights lately and I needed something that'll make my eyes look brighter because sometimes, concealer just isn't enough. 

One trick to awaken those tired eyes: White eyeliner. 


Products Used

On the FACE: 
- Olay Total Effects Day Cream
- ETUDE Aloha Face Primer
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW 25
- MOTIVES Dual Perfecting Powder in Neutral
- ELLANA Mineral Powder Blush in Obsession
- NYX Mosaic Powder in Highlighter (used along the cheek bones)

On the EYES: 
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- MOTIVES Essential Brow kit 
(brow powder in dark brown used as eye shadow along the crease)
- Maybelline One by One Volume Express Mascara in Brownish Black
- The Face Shop Eye line pencil in White
(lower waterline) 

On the LIPS:
- MOTIVES Rich Formula Lipstick in Natural 

So if you want an instant I've-had-8hours-of-sleep look but really only had 3 hours, white eyeliner is your best bet. It instantly brightens up your eyes and face :)

Hope you had a good one!
stay Gorgeous ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :) xx