Oct 3, 2011

MUT: Baby Blue Eyes

Today was a bit gloomy so I decided to add a bit of color to my makeup to brighten up my day :)



Products Used 
For the FACE :
- OLAY Total Effects Day Cream 
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW 25
- MOTIVES Dual Perfection Powder in Neutral
- The Body Shop Bush in Golden Pink

For the EYES:
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Wet n' Wild Kohl Eyeliner in #659 
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Waterproof Mascara in Glam Black

For the LIPS:
- MAC Lipstick in Kinda Sexy

Here's a twist to the classic black eyeliner. If you want to add a pop of color to your usual makeup look, why not use an eyeliner in a fun and unexpected color ? :> I used a blue eyeliner because it brings out the brown in my eyes. 

I just recently tried the Olay Total Effect Day Cream since my mom started using it. My skin has been on a dry spell lately and my mom suggested that I try this product. It's so thick and creamy that you only need a tiny amount for your entire face. So far, I'm really liking it :) And so what if it's supposed to be for mature women? Prevention is always better than the cure, right? :p 

Unfortunately, Aaron forgot to bring his camera today :( So I just took these pics thats why they aren't as good as the photo from the last post :p 

Thumbs up or down for this look? :) 

Hope you had a good one! Stay gorgeous ;) 
Tamara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :) xx