Jun 23, 2011

MAKEOVER: Marga Bermudez

Hello lovely viewers!

last weekend (I think this was last weekend. haha!) my good friend Marga (a.k.a DJ A.M.Ber) called me up and asked if I can do her makeup like Nicki Minaj from her latest video for the song Super Bass (love that song!). It was the debut of Marga's cousin and they had to go in costume. I answered with a very excited "WHY NOT!" :D I love doing colorful makeup looks and this was just perfect.

Here's the look I tried to replicate:
very bright! loves.

and here's my work on Marga: 


The falsies I had with me had crystals on the edges which added a little sparkle ;)

the look wouldn't be complete without the blonde wig! :)

This was such a fun look to do! :) :) what do you guys think?:) 

BTW!!!! PLEASE VOTE FOR MARGA ON MYX VJ HUNT!!! :D :D :D 
Text MYX VJ10 to 2331 for globe and sun, 231 for smart. 
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! :) :)

Hope everyone is safe and sound tonight!!!
Stay safe :)

Peace&&Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :) xx