Aug 13, 2011

OPI Shatter

I was so excited to try the new OPI SHATTER nail polish that my dear Mom got me from one of her flights to the U.S. I've been seeing it all over magazines and I really wanted to try them out because the shattered effect looked really cool :p

Black Shatter and Silver Shatter

I used the Black Shatter on top of this lovely green called "Let's Talk" from Sinful Colors.

Voila! I love the edgy effect it gives off

My sister used the Silver Shatter on top of a deep red, almost maroon color. 


Just apply one coat of the Shatter nail polish on top of any regular nail polish. The Shatter nail polish literally "shatters" right in front of your eyes! It's really cool :p The Shatter polish dries up quickly and has a matte finish. It's best to put a top coat to make it last longer. 

I'm not sure if we already have this in the Philippines but I have GREAT NEWS to you all!

I WILL BE SELLING OPI SHATTER NAIL POLISHES SOON!!!
please stay tuned for more details on how to order :D 

Hope you all have a blessed Sunday!:)
Peace&&Love







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :) xx